Donating to the Library
Our donors are vital to the work we do here. Donations range from pocket change to long-range endowments. Here are some of the ways you can help the library:
- Friends of the Library: the primary funding avenue is the Friends of the Library - become a friend today or donate additional funds beyond your membership.
- Monthly Giving: consider giving to the library on a monthly basis - it helps us meet the needs of the community directly!
- Adopt-a-Book or DVD: contact library staff about paying to purchase a book or DVD that the library needs.
- Operational Gifts: the library's primary funding comes from taxes, but operational gifts help keep the doors open.
- Endowments: the library is greatly blessed by several endowments at the Fremont Area Community Foundation. If you wish to give to our general endowment, simply fill out the check to the community foundation and place Fremont Library on the memo line. For more complex situations, please contact the foundation directly at (231) 924-5350.
- Bequests: remember the library as you make out your will or trust. Simply list us as the recipient of a charitable gift - or even designate the library as a partial beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
For more information on any of these, simply call the library at (231) 924-3480 and ask to speak with the director, Ray Arnett.